Thanks Martha Stewart for making our lives…a life in the fab lane.
Pup Fel loves couture at a budget price. Just as Blues Clues relied on their handy-dandy notebook, we rely on our handy-dandy Martha Stewart. She made our lives easier by providing simple steps to elegance.
Here is our version
Stuff you need: Cutting mat, card stock of your choice, art knife, and photo of your pup at their best!
What to do:
- Grab that nice silhouette picture of your dog, place on top of mat
- Cut out an outline with our knife. watch out-your ity-bity fingers!
- Transfer that to the card stock and do the same.
- Choose cool and fancay picture frames. Yes, Fancay!
- Wallaahh a bit of glue, tape, and hammering in nails-you’re done!Tips at your discretion: GLITTER, GLITTER, GLITTER!
Classic. No once can compete with this. You’ve got it in the bag